Sustainable Clothing NZ
The Hearer Hoodie is made from Hemp and Certified Organic Cotton. The natural hemp fibres create an amazing cosy feel.
Versatile, durable and thermostable. This is organic sustainable clothing you can wear daily and pair with anything. Wear with pants and a Mary Jane Long Sleeve on those cooler days, or have available to put over a Tui Tee on the warmer days when the sun begins to set.
- Available in Red
- Ethical clothing made with natural fibres:
- 55% Hemp
- 45% Certified Organic Cotton
- Handcrafted locally in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Packaged and shipped in an environmentally-friendly, compostable mailer bag.
Washing and Caring for your Natural Hemp Clothing
- Pre washed and shrunk
- Hemp clothing is easy to care for and can handle cold or hot washes (not that we recommend ever running hot washes)
- Stains are no problem! Just let your Cloud Crew soak up the eco-friendly laundry soap for a few minutes before washing
- Hemp holds up to repeat washing
- Let your garments air dry (this is better for the environment)
- Female in size XS and Male XL
* organic hemp doesn’t need to be certified due to it not needing any nasty sprays originally
Looking for even more reasons why you should choose hemp!? Check out these facts.