Sustainable Clothing NZ
1 week turn around time on all orders, all will be sent out before Christmas.
Can't find your size? Just email us! Available for pre-order, 2 week turn around time.
Spun from the greatest natural fibre of all time, the Mary Jane Long Sleeve is made from Hemp and Certified Organic Cotton.
This is a wardrobe staple that you can layer up or wear on its own. Made in a lightweight and breathable design, this basic long-sleeve tee can be worn in summer or winter, to pop down to your local fresh fruit market, or to go on a hike with your whanau.
Natural hemp clothing has the incredible ability to breathe, wicking away moisture to keep you cool and comfy all year long.
- Available in Navy, Navy/ Natural Stripe, Natural & Black to pre order.
- Ethical clothing made with natural fibres:
- 55% Hemp
- 45% Certified Organic Cotton
- Handcrafted locally in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Packaged and shipped in an environmentally-friendly, compostable mailer bag.
Washing and Caring for your Natural Hemp Clothing:
- Pre washed/shrunk
- Hemp clothing is easy to care for and can handle cold or hot washes (not that we recommend ever using hot washes)
- Stains are no problem! Just let your hemp tees soak up the eco-friendly laundry soap for a few minutes before washing
- Hemp holds up to repeat washing
- Let your garments air dry (this is better for the environment)
- Female in size XS
- Male in size L